View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 12:12 PM   #5
Superdave
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6291
I just put a drop light into the tank well with the selector switch and it fired up . I'm going to leave the light on until July.

Like I said , everything is perfect, two full bottles, a replaced selector regulator switch with a much better indicator ( the kind with a glass bottle top), but when the demand came on it sucked the gas out and flipped the indicator to red immediately.
So there's either some ice in the line as the guy said, or some other debris that finally let go due to the Karmic suggestion I made about ripping the whole damn thing out and starting all over hehe . Anyway , knock on wood that the drop light will do the trick . We're at Lone Star Lake in northeast Texas and it's gettin down to 20 tonite.

I dearly love our Montana, but the propane system has been problematic since day one. Since my dealer went belly up , i guess I better find somebody to R and R the system.

thanks for all the help so fast - keep this one in your file drawers cuz you might get an ice bubble too ! Thanks to all !!!
Superdave is offline   Reply With Quote