View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 03:42 PM   #18
John Shasky
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #11165
2014 Montana 3402RL/August 2019 Update: Well We are sitting here at 2 PM in the afternoon in Cave Creek Phoenix area (113 degrees outside). with both front and rear Acs running it is now up to 87 in the living room. Meat thermometer in an outlet measured about 66 degrees. I had placed spacers in the return ducts as suggested a year ago. I also took the intake air grills off and have the paper framed filters screwed into the ceiling temporarily, I thought it was working better. Thinking about cutting larger holes i the duct and put larger filters on the openings..Maybe the AC units are freezing up. I often wonder with the fact the the the accents on the exterior including the AC covers are black that maybe it causes the units to overheat, I'm sure the everyone who has problems with their Dometic dual systems has reached a high frustration point. Short of ripping out some ceiling panels and working on the cut system I don't know what else to do!!! I am close to a decision to sell/dump it. Not a very comfortable rv during the Arizona summers!!!!!
John Shasky is offline   Reply With Quote