View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 11:47 AM   #11
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
You are so right Brad. Different strokes for different folks. As fulltimers, we have many friends that use the Data Storm and they are very happy with it. I will say though that just about a week ago I got a call on my cell from friends that have the portable dish. They used it for both their internet and their TV. When they called they were at a Verizon store and were asking me questions on which card we used. I later talked to them and asked what they went with and they did buy the Verizon Air Card but were waiting until they got to a place that they could get delivery of the router. When I asked them why they were switching they said that for one, it was hard to find the satellite lots of the time but the biggest reason was because there were so many nights on the road that they were just staying for the night and it was a real pain for what they went through. They work on the road so a lot of the time they are just going from one job to another and don't have the luxury of staying for long periods en route. (Poor guys. But I can't feel that sorry for them since they are in their early 50's)
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote