Thread: sewer dump
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 06:27 AM   #12
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacationer View Post
Well spent some time last night and I think iam going to redo the plumbing under the trailer. My 374 fl model has a drain coming from the kitchen sink and drains in front of my tires. with the valve in the same location. My shower and bathroom sink drain into the same pipe but the valve is in the back compartment with the black valve. the only thing coming out of the back drain is black water and sometimes I have no way to clean sewer hose after dumping. so my idea is to repipe the shower back to the 4inch drain that way I have some way to atleast clean the sewer hose with some grey water.
You have it exactly right. However there is a solution. First always drain the black tank first. Then you at least flush the hose with gray water. Yes this may require you to back trailer up a few feet depending on the location

Second you have a black water tank flush

Third if no flush water available at the dump station you can leave some water in your fresh water tank and use the onboard 12volt pump for flush water via outside shower/wash down hose. I use the pump even if there is flush water available as I have added a Y to make it easy
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote