View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 04:14 PM   #1
steelpony5555
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12096
Quest remotes and wires...lots of wires.

Well I am getting our Montana into shape. The wiring was a mess and it had the 500 lb dinosaur TVs. Thanks to this site I found the TV wiring diagram and got the coax back to where it should be. I then got my flat screens mounted in the bedroom and the living room. But the living room TV and the FM radio still did not work right. I did see where it was said the connectors were terrible and yep found 2 that just were just barely hanging on so I replaced them, but still had a problem. So I replaced the splitter and Waa Laa I got good TV and an FM signal. But now the problem is the trailer has a Quest surround sound reciever in it. The remote only works when it wants to and half the buttons do not work. I tried to get a generic remote to work but could not. My question of the day is who is Quest and are they still in business and if not is there a generic remote that will work with it. It is nice being able to sit and run the DVD but also it is needed to adjust the speakers. I have been searching on the net but have not had much luck. Thanks
steelpony5555 is offline   Reply With Quote