View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 08:45 AM   #1
ssgl
Established Member

M.O.C. #21777
Excited to start a new chapter!

Good morning MOC community! My wife and I are new to the club but have been soaking up a great deal of your collective wisdom for quite some time. I realized even before visiting this forum that I would not be comfortable pulling any 40' RV with my 2007 F-250 CC LB SRW 6.0 PSD. Your sage advice to other members has guided us with our tow vehicle selection. The Montana model selection was really all about storage.

Candidly, some of your RV service and warranty sagas almost shut down our dreams of getting one. Fortunately (or not!), I do copious amounts of research before moving forward on anything and have found a local Keystone authorized service center to use if/when needed. They don't sell; they just service. I also realize that there are generally 100 bad stories/reviews online for every 10 good ones, so we pressed on with the plan.

We have had months of fun narrowing our search on the tow vehicle and RV but reached consensus a couple of weeks ago. We are taking delivery of a 2018 F-450 with (too) many bells and whistles today and should be hitching up our 2018.5 3791RD Legacy within the next week or so. We are crazy excited to limit or eliminate hotel stays while traveling and actually take our second home with us. This new adventure is another exciting chapter in our lives! Hope to meet some of you. Happy trails!!

Steve & Sherri
Fallston, MD
ssgl is offline   Reply With Quote