View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 08:23 AM   #1
RKassl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3699
Water in the Belly

Here is my story. First no know problems with water system. Dumped tanks on Monday and rinsed the black very thoroughly for maybe 30 minutes or so. Primed black tank like I always do, checked sensors and everything look nice and empty.

Next day I went out and in the are where the black and gray tanks are the belly was bulging out and dripping! Took the convenience panel off and looked down toward the tanks and there was a huge puddle of water. I made a cut in the belly cover to drain it out. The water was clear, no blue, no cloudy from gray, just lots of clear water.

Looked under every sink for signs of leaking, nothing. I remember black tank flush issues. Had the wife turn on the black tank while I looked around the are behind and down in the belly, I really could not see anything. Then I went back up and looked at the back flush valve under the vanity and there as some water coming out and down. Right now we are using the water from the fresh water tank in the camper. I have a mobile tech coming out Saturday. What do you think is happening here?
RKassl is offline   Reply With Quote