View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 11:49 AM   #10
Hemlockusa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4766
I believe Old Turbo done a disservice in saying that the Valley is more unsafe this winter than the last few. I was a winter Texan and proud owner of a Montana for many years, staying in the Valley for the winters.
I liked it so well my wife and I purchased a nice little two bedroom brick home in Green Gate Grove Mission, Texas where we have lived for three years now.
THE VALLEY IS SAFE, the RV parks have had less problems and issues this year than the last several years. I am an old retired LEO and shoot regularly at the Pharr Rifle and Pistol range with many law enforcement officers, Border Patrol retired and currently still working, Believe me I get fresh info on a regular basis.
The illegals that came across in drove's a month or so ago have all been shipped NORTH, you probably have more near you than I have down here near me.. ha ha ha
Don't let miss information spoil your winter plans, the Valley is ready and waiting for you. NO SNOW AND HAPPY TIME'S

Safe Travels my friends John H
Believe me If there were issues in my area I would certainly know about it. Were probably safer now than ever before, More Border Patrol, Texas Highway Patrol and Army Reserve's almost on every corner.
Hemlockusa is offline   Reply With Quote