View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 08:29 AM   #31
Annaoinga
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #15850
Frame Flex Issue

Hi Friends!
I did you survey but the last question is not one that was on the inspection checklist that Keystone had our Camping World look at - is it because we have a different model?

We paid to have the inspection completed and now Keystone is telling us our unit is "SAFE TO TOW" but not to use as the damage will get worse with use... What's the use of having an expensive unit if it isn't safe to use????

One of the techs when we took it to Camping World asked had we considered selling it... Isn't that crazy? Pass along a known issue to someone else?

I'm very disappointed that Keystone is refusing to do right with this unit! We've been loyal Montana owners for over 4 years and attended numerous rallies all over. I'm very sad!

Would it help you guys to see the inspection checklist Keystone sent to our Camping World so you could check your own units? I can try to figure out how to upload it or email it to those interested.

Thank you for letting me vent. This is a sad issue. We had lots of trips planned for this year...
Annaoinga is offline   Reply With Quote