Thread: 2014 Big Sky
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 08:12 AM   #20
Jay Bird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6831
We have the 3850 Bug Sky. We move from a 3400 rear living room to the front living room and love it. There is a lot of conversation here on safety and I agree bout the doors. However, that was not the main reason for us buying the 3850. We just returned from 2 months in Florida and I used the back door a number of times, loved it. . We love the large bedroom and the location of the w/d closet. Also, our table is a free standing table and we do not have to slide in behind the table as we did in the 3400. I have sat at the table in the 3850 more in 4 months than I did in the 3400 in six and a half years. As far as the view for us not a big deal. The rear window in the 3850 is larger than the rear living room and it is great for the dogs to look out of. The large 50 in TV is another plus with an entertainment center outside. I found that there is enough storage space to put everything we had in the 3400 in the 3850. We have plenty of storage in the interior. We have the two couches with air bed capability if needed and a nice storage otterman. There are a number of other things we like about our unit but I will not write a book on it.
Jay Bird is offline   Reply With Quote