View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 10:10 AM   #30
Eagleback
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15731
Per Wikipedia "Isuzu co-designed and built some of the Duramax V8 engine along with General Motors from 2001-2010."

The Isuzu engine web site dosent even show the 6.6 liter diesel at all and the Cummins web site shows the 6.7 b-series. Like i said in my previous post that I picked a truck and not to down anyone else with there choice, that (I) have a diesel made by a manufacture that has been around for almost 100 years and makes engines for all makes and types of applications. I haven't yet seen a Peterbuilt with a Isuzu. Does Isuzu offer there motor in anything other than an Isuzu?. If so i stand corrected but the Cummins on the other hand produced the first American diesel powered car, has millions of engines in many different forms and in many different applications that the power stroke and duramax (Isuzu) can even compete with and with more and than 3/4 of them are still in running condition. like i said before I love the Chevy i have had them all my life and if GM offers a diesel that is a cat, Detroit or Cummins under their hood I would more than likely own one and that's why the Ram is in my driveway.
Eagleback is offline   Reply With Quote