View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 04:02 AM   #13
Phil P
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11206
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1retired06 View Post
Unfortunately Keystone Customer Service used to be pretty good and has declined significantly the past few years. I talked with a Florida dealer who quit selling Keystone units because he was wasting too much time trying to resolve warranty issues with them.
Hi

Well I didn’t know how long ago “Use to be good” was but I got the same treatment in 2009. I never did recover any of the $20,000 it cost me to complete the “do it yourself kit” keystone sold me.

Some here will tell you the problems exist across the entire RV manufacturing community.

I will agree the problems do exist with all of the RV built in Indiana. When you cruse the forums you find the few built outside of the Indiana area to have some problems but not of the magnitude of the Indiana manufacturers. The response to correct problems within the 2 year warranty you get with the unit is prompt and with excellent workmanship.

The cost to me to make this RV usable like it should have come to me from the manufacturer brought me to within about $5,000 of equaling the cost of purchasing a “top of the line” 5th wheel RV with a 2 year factory warranty. .

Phil P
Phil P is offline   Reply With Quote