Thread: Furrion Oven
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 09:03 PM   #14
simplyus

M.O.C. #22771
Oven

We have a hard time keeping the pilot light lit. We push the knob in and turn it to pilot, where we hear the clicking and hold it there for 20 - 50 seconds, and when we let go, so we can turn the temp. higher, the pilot light goes out. I might do this 3-6 times before the pilot light stays lite. Then when I move it to the temperature we need like 400 degrees, after less than one minute the flames go out. We do this 3-5 times before it lights and stays lit.Then once it is lit, it takes along time to get to 400 on the oven digital temp and the temp fluctuates. The new oven temp gauge that we purchased and put in the oven says it is only at 350.

If you open the door to put the item in the oven the temperature drops a lot and then takes a long time to get it back to 400 degrees. For example, the oven said it was 415 degree and the temperature I put in was just a little over 350. It dropped from 400 when I put the tray in the over. I have attached the picture below.

I did get a pizza stone which has helped to even out the cooking so the bottom of the meat was not burnt this time....

It is quite an ordeal to cook anything in the even, so I am very disappointed in the oven.

I love to bake a lot when we are in our 5th wheel, so would love some suggestions.

Thank you.

We have the 2019 --- 3730FL Montana
Lin

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/sugar/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.jpg[/IMG]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Oven Temperatures.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	173.4 KB
ID:	2466  
simplyus is offline   Reply With Quote