View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 06:42 PM   #1
steelpony5555
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12096
A couple of boondocking at Q-site questions

Ok I am totally new at this boondocking thing and have a couple of questions before we leave so I know what I need.

#1 When using a generator to recharge your coach battery's do you just hook up the coachs power cord to the generator or is it faster to use a regular battery charger?

#2 Since this is off road what happens if it does rain? Can a 2wd dually get around. I know they are not the greatest in navigating slippey or mucky roads.

#3 I know I can last almost a week on the black tank but how long does it take to fill your gray tank? It is very hard to judge the gray since our gauges work so well??? I have never had to fill mine. The longest I have gone is 2 days of shower worths. And once you call the honey wagons, how long does it take them to come out? I know it is hard to judge since everyone uses water differently but just a rough guess so I know what I am in for.

Sorry bout all the questions but I am not a big fan of boondocking lol lol... I like to look at my Montana as my Uptown, Riverside, Ocean Front, Mountain Top Condo...
But thanks in advance and hope to learn more as I go....

Oh yeah, more questions to follow....
steelpony5555 is offline   Reply With Quote