View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 02:23 PM   #9
MIMF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2827
BusyBees,

Call me at the office at your convenience. The number is 574-537-8900 ext 4303. I want to find out more about what happened. I believe there is an easy fix!

For everybody out there in "Montana Land". If your Cambridge, Montana, Mountaineer, Everest, Challenger, Sprinter or any other Keystone product that has a Lippert Components hydraulic slide sytem, it is under warrenty for five (5) years from the date the coach was built.

There is nothing that should come out of your pocket when it comes to repairs and parts replacement. Unfortunately, some dealers will make you pay the bill before they let you take the coach home. If you save the receipt and fax it to us with a copy of the R.O. or W.O. we will reimburse you if it is within reason. If a dealer ever trys to take you to the "cleaners" because of unnecessary time spent at their hourly rate, you have the right to refuse and tell them to call us. We have standard time rates set to do nearly anything imaginable to repair a system. The only thing we do not pay for is transportation for a service tech to come to your coach.

Remember, anytime any of you have questions, call the number above.
MIMF is offline   Reply With Quote