View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 05:51 PM   #33
gobears
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #9216
[quote]Originally posted by Phil P

Hi

My wife and I had a discussion a week or so ago.

We came to the conclusion that even thought we really like the floor plane and many things about the Montana we will not ever purchase anothe Keystone product or any 5th wheel travel trailer that has Lippert components included in its construction.

Phil P

My wife and I agree with Phil on the Keystone, not so much the Lippert. Our previous 5th wheel was a Cardinal by Forest River, we were seduced at an RV show by the salesman, great trade price and our Teens for the "bunkhouse". It is hard to fathom that almost all these products are made in the same Indiana neighborhood and the quality is so far apart. Oh how we wish for our Cardinal back. This darn thing is in constant repair. trim coming off, decals peeling,cabinet latches, carpet wear from slide outs, fresh water tank leak, black water valve failure, doors don"t close, dinette has been refastened at least 6 times. We owned a travel trailer first, Salem, another Forest River Product. no problems with it either. Keystone must think you don't use it or live outside on the lawn chairs!
gobears is offline   Reply With Quote