View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 10:25 AM   #20
uhftx
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2446
I'm stuck with 80 psi tires no matter what. My rims are only rated for that. Even if I upgraded to the Goodyear. I can still only inflate to 80 psi Why go for an exagerated 200 psi tire if the support system can not handle it.
Goodyear has had a lot of years and nascar support. Do they necessarily make a better tire? I seen one post about them honoring their warranty.
Is that a good reputation. I have run mixed branded tires on my trailer over the years.
I replace them when I think they need to be replaced.
I have had blowouts these tires are LT replacements that came with the montana.
The Saluns are newer Last 10 years or so when I first discovered them.
I have not heard anything bad or good. So with that information.

It makes sense to write a complaint when you are angry. Most people that are happy with their purchase are 99% less likely to chime in on the good.

For what it is worth. Tires on your truck will outlast the camper tires even if they are both LT branded. Why? Mostly due to scuffing. sidewall separation in tight turns and overloading. Look at the construction, excavator backhoe, hauler trailers. They never seem to have as many tire problems like we do.
Can you imagine an over the road trucker having problems with one brand of tire?
I could pretty much guarantee within one year the sales wound plumet due to bad word of mouth.

We have no input that is worth listening to, in comparison to the trucking industry.
Look at how many are running single wides vs dually;s on the axles.
It saves fuel and is more efficient negating the effects of a blow out.

Shields are up and I'm ready for flack