Thread: Double Vanities
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 06:31 PM   #7
Carguy1965
Established Member

M.O.C. #22777
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjmcdowell77 View Post
We purchased a 321MK for two reasons. Number one was the dedicated office area as my wife likes to work on the road and number two, the double sinks in the bathroom. We've stayed in it for a week so far and have absolutely no complaints so far. Our dealer is excellent and they went through it with a fine tooth comb before we took delivery. If you live anywhere near Eastern NE or Western IA, I highly recommend Leach's Camper Sales, especially if you are looking for a Montana.

We have debated back and forth like crazy between the 321MK and the 331RL as they both have the sink set up and my wife loves the desk set up as well. Ultimately we decided the TV viewing angle and the "Den" feel to the back of the 331 was best for us, but she still brings up that desk from time to time.. Hope you folks keep enjoying it very much. We have a tremendous family owned for 40 years dealer in Buford Ga that we cant say enough nice things about. They took care of our current Rockwood, and we will get our Montana there as well.. Top Notch folks..

Thank You !
Carguy1965 is offline   Reply With Quote