Thread: Sailun S637
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 12:34 PM   #48
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimo View Post
There is a store on EBay selling a set of 5 Sailuns (new) mounted on 16 X 6 Lynx aluminum wheels for $1485. With free shipping. Cost per Sailun breaks down to about $160. After subtracting wheels and mounting. If I can get the same deal on 16 X 6.5 wheels, it may be the way to go. So far, the lowest price I have run across is SimpleTire at $138. But shipping is $20. Per tire and then cost of mounting. Choices choices.....

Thats a good price, as said don't get hung up on the 6" wheels, they work fine.

Only issue I would have is how old are the tires, and they should be able to give you the date on them. If they are just a few months old, you should be set to go.

The only other way i'd go if you HAVE to have 6.5 wheels is call around locally to see if they can price match the tires . I wouldn't pay anymore then $795.00 out the door for 5 tires all mounted ,and balanced. That leaves about $690.00, or $138.00 ea for a set of five 6.5 wheels which is very doable .

My quote from Big O tires in Salt lake as said $635.00 out the door for a set of four. That was the store on South Temple in Salt Lake , give them a call ,and ask if their $635.00 out the door price is still good from a month ago . Then just get a price match, I had no problem getting another tire store to do that.

On edit telephone # for that Salt Lake store is 801-519-8241
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote