View Single Post
Old 12-11-2004, 06:52 AM   #17
harleyrider
Montana Master

M.O.C. #627
i own a 3280RL as well.Its a 2001 model.Bought it new in March of 2004 with a FULL warrenty.So this unit was sitting on the dealers lot for almost 3 years.Got a great deal was really the only way I could afford a Montana.Wanted BRAND new but didn`t have the bucks.So I got lucky and did get NEW but its an older model.

As i type i`am having problems.My selling dealer was very nice but his service department was totally worthless.Now I have another dealer to get care of my problems.

1. bed room slide crack
2. cracking of the fiberglass on the kitchen slide
3. front landing gear pump leaking
4. looks to me anyway that the caulking around all the windows is cracking(no leaks so far but its a concern to me regardless.

Am I upset that my Montana isn`t perfect?A little.

Counting on Keystone to take care of the problems.My warrenty runs out in March of 2005.Bringing to the dealer in January.

If I had to do it over again I wouldn`t have changed a thing.I truly love this 5er.I`am so proud to tow it you can`t imagine.And also proud to be a part of this forum.i love my Montana and even though i`am having some problems I will defend it to the end.

to me its like a marriage you have some rough spots along the way but you sit down and talk and work threw them,and the next thing you know your kissing and hugging and all is like it should be.
harleyrider is offline   Reply With Quote