View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 09:46 AM   #12
daveinaz
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #23256
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnT View Post
Hi, I’ve been a member for almost 2 years. The DW and I are in the process of down sizing so we can go full time. We’ve owned our 3820 fk since June 2017. My first post. Now back to the subject.

I have Liberty Heath Share and so far so good. I havent had to use it a lot but when I have it’s been great and at $300 a month for myself it is far better than the $1300 a month for conventional health insurance. I have several friends who have it and the also love it.

There are several heath share company’s out there I would suggest you studying several of them and make your decision based on what fits you best.

Health Share the way (insurance) should be.

Thanks for your post. We looked into the current options and are strongly leaning toward Liberty Health Share's top program. I think it would be about $400 a month.

With some of these programs, you negotiate a cash price and pay the provider directly and then get reimbursed through the program; others negotiate with the provider and direct bill/pay to/from provider. I can't recall off the top of my head which way Liberty does it.

Dave in AZ
2008 Montana 3400RL
2008 Dodge Ram 3500 Diesel Dually
daveinaz is offline   Reply With Quote