View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 09:59 AM   #1
Montana_2547
Established Member

M.O.C. #2547
Somebody help me feel better!!!

I recently bought a previously owned 3255RL that looked like it had never been used. I've researched and walked RV shows for a couple of years looking forward to the day I could get rid of another 5er we had that was very cheaply made and gave us nothing but problems. I won't get into brand bashing here. Anyway, I had narrowed down to the Montana, Open Road and Cardinal. Because I found this Montana, and because my dealer had suffered with me thru the other one, they gave me a deal I could not refuse. Now I have never been one to buy USED things but this coach was soooo clean I went for it. I did purchase a warranty (3 year) just in case, and this is something else I rarely do. Anyway, I found this Montana owners forum, and being so proud of our new coach, I signed up and boy have I gotten a lot of information. Some good, some disturbing. There is a part of this forum that is full of unhappy Montana owner and the list of problems they have mentioned has me worried that I made a bad decision. So....I would like to hear from some of you who are very happy with your Monty, have had little or no problems, and feel that the forum I'm talking about is a minority of owners, some of which would be unhappy with most anything they bought. From having been in marketing all my life, I know that an unhappy customer will tell a lot more people than a happy customer. So come on...make me feel better...but only if you mean it and are truly happy with your Montana.
Montana_2547 is offline   Reply With Quote