View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 07:11 PM   #13
Mark and Sandy

M.O.C. #23082
Not to change the gears too much here but I would read the fine print on anything from Good Sams. We recently purchased a 2018 Montana that was purchased new from Camping World and the original owners paid $2700 for the best package money could buy from Sams.The membership was transferable to a new owner and in fact we became the new members after the sale and a bit of paperwork. But..... after getting the rig shipped to our residents we found the heating system was inoperable. Now Good sams have a technician the members can contact before going to a dealer in hope the problem may be a simple fix. However, since we are not the original purchaser of the memberahip we were told that they wont help us and the extended warranty was not transfered along with the membership. I though WOW you are going to take that much money from someone and not going to uphold the coverage that was probably the biggest chunk of the $2700 . I know membership transfers are probably rare but I am just saying.....Read the fine print.
Mark and Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote