View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 04:00 AM   #33
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Wow, that new cap looks great! And the additional 30% turn radius would be enough to eliminate us ever needing to pop the slider.

On the question of getting a hose into the water center, if it's like other rigs there are openings in the bottom to slide the hose through.

On the mirror on the new cap, correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me that the main purpose is to line up hitch and pin while backing to hitch up. Not all of us can see the hitch in our truck, especially those of us with crewcab and toolbox across the back. I can see mine if I stretch up a ways but it would sure be more convenient to have that mirror.

As for the mirror getting dirty, since it's purpose does not appear to be for use while driving down the road but for hitching up, I'd just wipe it off before hitching. I don't really see any other purpose for the mirror but do think it's a nice touch for those of us it would help.

I'm anxious to see the new rigs and all the changes in person. I sure like the pictures of the new front cap. Very attractive. Now to see it for real.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote