View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 03:41 PM   #9
BuilderBob
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelling Three View Post
Now for the rest for the story. This morning I applied power to the HWH and it works, lots of hot water. Thank goodness I don't have a bad HWH. While repairing the wires in the HWH electrical, j box, I had the 15 amp breaker turned off. I looked around to see if any appliance, TV, microwave and fireplace were also off but everything is operating fine. So it appears there are no additional loads on the 15 amp HWH breaker. I think had there been additional loads the breaker would have tripped, we've been full timing in this camper for two years. So for now everything is back to normal.
BUILDER BOB: my HWH is located in in the bottom portion of the kitchen cabinet. The electrical j box is on top of the HWH. I had to cut a hole in the cabinet above the HWH to access the top of the HWH. Even after cutting the hole this it is still difficult work. Getting a flashlight and two hands into this space plus trying see is very difficult.

Thanks to all who responded to my HWH issue.
Hope it all work out for you guy's! They don't make it easy to work on some things sounds like your water heater is one of them. You know what the say 10LB's in a 5LB bucket.
Happy Trails
BuilderBob is offline   Reply With Quote