View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 01:08 PM   #11
rmthelen
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12748
Send a message via MSN to rmthelen
I have also taken mine back to the service center at the national rally only to become very frustrated with their performance to resolve the problem. I had a broken weld in bracket that the entry step is bolted to, they replaced the steps and attached the new steps to the bracket with the broken weld. I had to return it to the customer service center and show them the weld that was broken before they welded it. Another item was an oven door that would not close or seal so consequently had never been used for anything other than storage. They replaced a brand new door with one that had obviously been on an old and abused oven as it was caked with burnt foods. How could this be possible? Then the customer service rep insisted that it was a new door!!! Only after I returned with the unit and she personally inspected it would she agree to replace it but never did offer any explanation as to how the tech could have replaced a new door with one that was totally abused. I agree, their customer service even at the service center leaves much to be desired!!
rmthelen is offline   Reply With Quote