View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 01:27 PM   #7
captl27
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #16077
I had two problems on our first trip out, the shower drain was clogged and the kitchen slide dragged. I immediately return the unit to Camping world Syracuse NY. They said they would fix the issues and I took them at their word. They had to rip out the drain pipes of the shower and replace them and they never said what they did with the slide. I had to wait a few weeks to get the brand new unit back but when I did the drain seemed to work ok and the slide still dragged some but they said it was ok so we moved on. Shortly after the first year was up the shower developed star like cracks inthe bottom and the slide one day gouged the flooring leaving a rip. On contacting Keystone they said I had to leave it with a dealer and they would get back to me. The dealer I left it with said the shower had missing support under it and had to re support the floor. The support was apparently removed when the drain was repaired. The dealer also had to replace parts in the slide mechanism. None of which Keystone would pay for. Both these issues originated while under the first year warranty but Keystone refused after many attempts to pay for what was absolutely there issue. This process took 10 months because Keystone kept dragging their feet. Keystone blamed the dealer but the dealer is their dealer. I don't get that.
captl27 is offline   Reply With Quote