View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 08:31 AM   #15
Dustytuu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2975
What I didn't like was the location of W/D in the bedroom closet. Having to give up closet space and the awkward way to get to it.
I like ours in it's own little closet. We have not had a problem with water. Our W/D does not use much water.
But when we get ready to trade ours in, we will take into consideration the location they have for W/D and the enclosed bathroom. Several other brands have room for stack washer/dryers in the enclosed bathroom. The bathroom is still nice size. The 5th wheels are not any longer than the 3400. So if they can do it I am sure Montana can do it too. I think a lot of people would like that.

I think the parks that are charging people more that have washer/dryers are trying to force them to use the on site laundry. Someone owns it and if people have their own then it wouldn't make money.

The only time we had a problem was when we had it installed. A Monty dealer in CO. didn't tighten the hoses on washer. We went to a park afterward and tried it. Water ran out the bottom of the trailer. We caught it right away. No water was in carpet. We will never go there for service of anykind after that. This was not the dealer where we bought our Monty.
Dustytuu is offline   Reply With Quote