View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 06:06 PM   #28
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
David, you have got to be some sort of trained investigator/reseacher. Sharp deductions - tireless research (nice spell-check, too). I am picking up my 3400 from the dealer this Thu/Fri. It came out of the plant today - dealer sent someone this afternoon/evening for it. After our 5-7 hr PDI on Thu afternoon, overnight fullhookup stay on the dealer's lot, any minor adjustments on Fri AM...

THEN
I am heading straight for the nearest scales to weigh with all tanks empty. I am running a GMC 2500HD D/A 4x4 w/ ext cab/LB. I will fill the 34 gal fuel tank prior to weighing. I will have my lovely wife and traveling gear with me in the truck.

We have a king bed, dual pane, fireplace, NON-gel coat, 3000 Kipor gen, 2nd A/C, MOC (OK, scratch that last one - the only thing they weigh is heavy on my conscience). We will post ASAP the "sticker in the cupboard" weight, and the "actual" weight here.

And what do you do for a living, David, if I may ask? I am intrigued... also, your place of residence places you close to DC...
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote