View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 04:18 PM   #1
labmom
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8371
Rally and hi to everyone!!!!

Well, the rally is over. It was wonderful!!!! The weather was beautiful for the majority of the week until the last two days and this is a great park. There were ample things to do both here at the rally and in the towns surrounding Goshen. There was no pressure to go to anything but everyone was made welcome at all the classes. The dinners were fabulous with way too much food and all of it good (there are some marvelous cooks in this group).
I did some driving and backing and hitching. The backing (of course) is the hardest but I did it. It was fun, scary at first, but fun in the end and even though I didn't get to do a lot of it, it was fun. Dave is going to let me drive once we get into upper Michigan. I am looking forward to it.
Unfortunately, today I got up and realized that I was totally exhausted. I should have not gone so soon after the stroke. When I told Dave that I should have just let him go, he told me that he wouldn't have gone. So, I will have to get home and rest, rest, rest.
On a different subject, I have a stress test on October 7th, so we will see if someone can find out the reason for the second stroke. It would be nice to have an answer cuz not knowing is so much harder.
I will let you all know what the results as soon as I know.
Betsy
labmom is offline   Reply With Quote