View Single Post
Old 06-28-2021, 01:33 PM   #87
DR Buck

M.O.C. #29069
Smile 100 amp circuit breakere OK??

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohrmann View Post
I guess you already figured out that the new breaker you installed has nothing to do with the hydraulic pump, and that is why you are still having the same issue with the hydraulics. The replacement breaker will be installed in place of the breaker that has the cable going to the hydraulic pump. You may also have a second cable attached to the same terminal as the pump cable, but however the old breaker is wired, wire the 80 amp breaker exactly the same way. You will probably have to enlarge the holes in the ring connectors so they will fit the terminals on the 80 amp breaker. This is a link to one of these breakers listed on ebay, but you may be able to find them in some auto parts stores. https://www.ebay.com/itm/80-Amp-HI-A...-/141120902895

This is a photo of where my 80 amp breaker was installed, and you will see a small breaker next to it, but that breaker has never had a problem so it wasn't changed.
I am having trouble finding an 80 amp breaker-----can a 100 amp breaker be used?? or a 70 amp?? I can find those---------
DR Buck is offline   Reply With Quote