View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 11:44 AM   #1
montanaone
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1
Announcement on Chris Holmes

It is with great regret that we must inform you that Chris Holmes has passed away peacefully this afternoon surrounded by this family.

FROM THE CHRIS HOLMES CIRCLE
on Facebook
posted by his son Mark Holmes
"With a very heavy heart and mixed feelings, I regret to say that dad has finally lost his 12 month battle this afternoon with mom, Becky, and I by his side during his last few breathes. We're so incredibly blessed and grateful to have been with him on his peaceful exit from this life to life everlasting.

As painful as this is for us all, we are finding strength in prayer and understanding that he is no longer suffering. Please keep my mom in your thoughts and prayers, and please respect this difficult time of mourning and emotional adjustment - she does not want phone calls and visits at this immediate point in time.

When the time comes, however, (and we will let you know) we will all need to help keep her company, active/busy, distracted, and positive, as the next several days, weeks, months, and years will be most difficult for her.

Details on a memorial service and celebration of life will be forthcoming (as dad wanted to be cremated), but we will do our best to keep all aware and alerted as soon as we can. If you know of someone who is not on CaringBridge or Facebook who would want to know, please relay the sad news.

Thank you all for your genuine concern, thoughts, visits, goodies, and prayers over the past 12 months. They have helped us all tremendously this year - again, we are blessed and grateful!"

montanaone is offline   Reply With Quote