View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 04:16 AM   #2
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
It is not too early, Joe. We have returned from the New Orleans trip and combined with the previous year, we have used the dishwasher on a daily basis for a couple of weeks now. It is by far the best modification we have ever done on any of our campers. The dishwasher is so quiet that the only way we can be sure it is on is to look at the lighted display. For those who do not know, we replaced our propane oven with a Fisher-Paykel Dishdrawer which is a little wider than the oven and required some slight cabinetry opening enlargement. It can be programmed to run at night while we are in bed, but we have not had the need to do that as of yet. We do not miss the propane oven since it was rarely used anyway. I think DW and I both agree that our rating would be an enthusiastic thumbs up. Winterization was a breeze, by just running some pink through the rinse cycle. The dishwasher does a great job also! We have progressed from a counter-top dishwasher in the 3400RL to a apartment style portable dishwasher in the 3750FL to the new installed model. We do not have any regrets with regards to our selection for the 3850FL! I do stil plan to install some cherry cove trim around the dishwasher itself just to supplement the appearance, but other than that we are extremely happy.
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote