View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 02:43 PM   #7
sailer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6977
Well jan ,, We have a 3465SA 2009 and love it ,, if you come to the fall rally in goshen,in you will saee all the changes we did.. i pull mine with a F250 and now i added air bags but i pulled a 2006 3000RK for 3 years and that is heaver on the truck by 300 lbs so you can go srw on a 3/4 or 1 ton but you do not need a dully unless you want it,, it won't go in a car wash, it won't fit in your garage, it's too big in the malls so why,, also i pull with a short bed as you don't need a long bed unless you are going to do more than 20000 miles per year as we pull 15000 miles per year as i have a 06 with 46000 miles and 90 % is towing as we don't use it here in fl , we have a car sailer nailbender has the same unit , ask him how he loves it , by the way , in the hall i made the top cabinet into a coffee bar , we changed the dining chairs for nice wood chairs, we changed the 2 liv chairs for leather streless type chairs, we got a new mattress, and added lots of shelves and a complete basement shelve deal sailer
sailer is offline   Reply With Quote