Old 01-26-2006, 09:45 AM   #19
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Glenn and Lorraine

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sreigle

Glenn, did you get my email about our neighbor in Independence having met you and Lorraine in Florida? I think his name was Ron. Young guy, long blonde hair. Nice kid.
Yes I did but I must have deleted it inadvertently. Anyway, was he driving a black dually, don't recall brand, and the Monty was a bit on the dirty side? If I recall he was an actor and into renaissance fairs. But when he left here he said he was heading for Louisiana and and later into Texas. Wonder how in ended up in Independence?
Yes, black dually. He and I talked prepping for freezing weather but I guess he had to find out for himself. I saw him underneath with a hair dryer and I explained about heat taping, etc.

He was in Independence because his girlfriend is from KC. They were closing out her apartment. He said they are there until the end of January. We've been watching the weather back there because of our kids. They are having probably the mildest January I've ever seen in that area. I don't think the daily high got below freezing more than maybe twice. And right now they are having 50's to 70's.

Sorry to hijack the thread. I'll cease and desist now.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote