Thread: Black tank info
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 07:22 PM   #42
Dean A Van Peursem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5583
Oh Man, why does this have to be so difficult? :-) Any company that I worked for or managed knew what part number was in a product by serial number of the product. It is this kind of thing that has me just as frustrated with Keystone/Montana as all the failures we have had. It is just plain poor configuration control, which leads to poor production control, which leads to poor manufacturing quality. The insidious part of this is that we owners pay and pay, over and over, again and again because Montana doesn't have their manufacturing act together. When I found out, on this forum, that wiring schematics for Montana RV's were not available because the wiring was left up to the production workers, I just couldn't believe it. In fact I still have trouble believing that. No manufacturer can produce a quality product under those conditions. This tank situation is just another example of very naive and immature production practices. I better quit before I go off the edge. Shaking my head in disbelief! But it is on wheels! Ah, that solves the problem. Push the darn thing off the end of a pier and give it the glooch test! Hopefully lightening will strike. Bah Humbug!
Dean A Van Peursem is offline   Reply With Quote