View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 06:01 PM   #6
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
My unit was previously enjoyed. It has worked out very well for us. One thing I did in addition to joining the Forum was to make friends with the local dealer. I told him I had purchased the unit and would he mind showing me around his dealership and introduce me to his service manager and parts department manager. I also discussed my extended warranty with the service manager and what his experience was with the provider. I even sent him some business.

Bottom line is that because I not the original owner, I needed to know about getting service if I needed it. The service manager has given me important troubleshooting information, when I needed it, so that I did not have to bring Monty to the shop.

I got a transfer of extended warranty from the first owner. If you do not have such, I would strongly consider purchasing one. Several have been mentioned on the forum.

I have absorbed a large body of healpful information from this group. It has helped me avoid some major issues both in mainetance and operation. Happy RVing......
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote