View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 08:27 PM   #6
Dam Worker
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17164
Just remember that they can ask any questions on your way into Canada. Do you have any guns, bear spray, mace are you a fugitive or have you ever had a DWI etc. usually our great neighbors to the North are willing to forgive any wrongdoing in your past so long as you have a VISA or MASTERCARD. YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY YOUR WAY TO BEING A GREAT CITIZEN IN Canada's eyes. Just make sure it is payable to the queen/crown.

Oh by the way I had a choice on being Canadian or American citizen. Half my cousins now live down here. U

Just so you don't think I am trashing Canada we took our family up to Vancouver area, stayed in an RV park in Burnaby and had a great time. Enjoyed Lions Gate bridge and the Sea world along with a ferry ride to the north end of the lake and an old steam train ride back to the south end. Just saying if you actually go through the legal border you can expect anywhere from an easy crossing to a long delayed experience.

My mother was a Canadian citizen and back in the seventies it was basically a smile and a wave to cross the border. It is not the same now.

Tom Marty