View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 02:13 PM   #6
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Jim beat me to it! You won't find any campgrounds in KS if you are taking I-80. It runs through Iowa and Nebraska and not down in Kansas. There are a lot of campgrounds along the I-80 but just how far are you going each day and approx. where do you want to be each night? Do you want to stop along the way to see any of the tourist stops in IA or NE? All this has to be taken into consideration if I'm going to give you specific stops and campgrounds along the way. I can give you all kind of places to stay in Nebraska but I need to know where you will be at and the approx. dates. During these date it may be hard to find a campground because of the July 4th holiday week. Send me a PM and I'll get right back to you because you need to make reservations ASAP to get spots along the way. Also hoping that your tires are relatively new and that you do not have the OEM tires on your unit if you will be going cross country on the hot concrete. If they are original OEM tires and not G rated you may have problems along the way.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote