View Single Post
Old 11-18-2004, 03:05 PM   #2
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Drpuckett, I see your other post under the General Discussion/General forum. That one has several replies.

If you are not seeing a whole list of forums, then you're probably not really logged in even though it might have told you you are. Check on the upper right where there is a button with a truck and fifthwheel. If it says "IN", then you are not really logged in. In that case, here's the fixes that usually work for this. This is copied from a post helping someone else with this problem:

------------
Here's what I've saved that has helped others with this same login problem. Let me know if it helps or not. If this doesn't do it, try this - in Internet Explorer, Tools/internet options/, then on the General tab click the Delete Cookies button. The new forum software uses a different cookie so this has worked for some when the following doesn't help.
-----------
This problem is often caused by your privacy settings not accepting cookies from forumco.com. It tells you you are logged in but then won't allow full access. Here's some info that has helped others with this problem. If this does not fix your problem, please let us know and we'll look for a different solution.

For people using Internet Explorer try this - >> > Open Internet Explorer

- Click Tools > Internet Options > Privacy

- Under "Websites" at the bottom click "Edit" (on the right)

- Under "Address of Website" type forumco.com and click "allow".

- Click Ok.

- This brings you back to the privacy popup box.

- Click "Advanced" in the middle of the box.

- Make sure that "Overide automatic cookie handling" is checked.

- Under "first party cookies" check "Accept"

- Under "third party cookies" check "Accept"

- Always allow session cookies should also be checked.

- click ok and ok again.

- Close all Internet Explorer windows.

- Open Internet explorer and try to login to the forum.

Make SURE that the time data and year are set correctly on their computers otherwise the cookie
will expire before its even set. Hence, cookies need to be enabled.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote