Thread: New TV
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 05:04 PM   #1
skyviewman
Established Member

M.O.C. #6581
New TV

Well since our new 3400 came in yesterday I decided it was time to climb down off the wall and order the TV. I had been back and forth with our dealer for over a month and touched base with him this morning after getting some info from this site on daytime running lights yesterday. I guess he sensed it was now or never and was able to confirm and turn on the daytime running lights before we finalized the deal so it was done at no charge. Our new TV is a 2007 Dodge 2500 SLT SB quad cab with the 6.7 Cummins. Dealer will deliver the 3400 to the lake next week and hopefully if everything goes allright I will fly and pick up the TV the next week stopping on the way home to have the air bag system installed. I hope we made some good decisions and want to thank all of you who answered my questions along the way. This sure is a great site and from all the info we gathered from was one of the major reasons we chose the Montana. I wanted the Cummins 6.7 as we had Cummins in our motorhomes and found them to be a good engine along with great dealer base. Hope to see some of you on the road when we start traveling. Thanks again
skyviewman is offline   Reply With Quote