View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 10:05 AM   #16
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by CountryGuy

Glenn

You never fail to amaze us with all the tidbits of knowledge (well, more than a tidbit here) you are tottin around in that brain of yours. First a fishing camp, now tire business! COOL!

Like I said before, a very interesting thread of information here.

Carol
Well in my 60 years I had many, many differnt jobs. Hell back in the 50's I was one of the first kids to sell the TV Guide door to door. Back than it cost 15 cents of which I kept 4 but most of my customers gave me a quarter. Spent 5 years as a truck driver in the Army. Got out just as Vietnam was building up. On the outside I drove truck for a number of years, worked in a steel mill but that only lasted 3 months, than the tire business, even sold Fords for awhile and finished as head of the fire equipment purchasing department for a national industrial safety equipment distributor. Had a very varied thou not too lucrative career.

My last "fun" job though was right here on the Internet as a self-employed web site designer. The Adams Tire site that I linked to previously is some of my handy work and one of 2 sites I still maintain. I sold off all the rest. BTW-The name of my business was DAMIFINO Publications.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote