View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 03:19 PM   #6
Bigboomer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12333
We had to move from SD to TX due to not being to get healthcare as fulltimers under the age of 65. Let me tell you if it were not for healthcare we would have stayed in SD as the cost to register and insure the truck, trailer and motorcycles is a lot more, a lot more in Texas all combined.

In Texas there is a lot of issues with uninsured motorists which we all have to pay for. Registrations, titling and licensing is about the same but we have to have the vehicles inspected every year.

Now as for the increases, it is understood that our nation's infrastructure is in dire need of repair and raising "fee's" or taxes or however the politicos want to spin it is not the answer. Maybe if they stopped stealing, I mean borrowing from the transportation trust funds in both the states and feds there would be no need to continue to raise the taxes.
Ok, I feel better now.