View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 10:15 AM   #36
Wicked1
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #21100
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlakejim View Post
Congrats on the new unit. We just bought a 2018 ourselves. Like others have said on here make sure you take your time on the walk thru before you accept the unit. Don't let them rush you and even take some time alone with the coach. Take lots of pictures even if you don't see anything wrong. Don't accept the unit until you have every issue on PAPER. More than likely there won't be too many problems but it is a lot easier to get them fixed upfront for sure!
I hear ya every time we do one they want to keep rushing us but we have a good method, Wife goes thru the PDI and learns everything, even though we already know unit, I walk around and check everything from underneath to have everything works, won’t sign that paper until every little thing is detailed and we usually get them to put a fix by date since you only get 12 months to get it done.

I have used McGeorges in CA in the past and they are good about doing all the work before you leave but now they are CW and very different dealership now.

I won’t sign any delivery paperwork until everything is outlined in detail then we usually do a quick weekend trip to see if there is anything else. I honestly do not anticipate many issues with a Montana though but this is a very new model for 2018 replaced the outgoing 3160 and we love this one so much more.
Wicked1 is offline   Reply With Quote