View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 12:07 PM   #10
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Harry & Jackie, If you are looking at the website mentioned in the above post, there is a place "Contact Us". I sent an email to them earlier today and THEY CALLED ME!!! It seems there is a bolt in the frame of our sofa that has broken and one that is crooked in the frame. The person on the phone (Mark) said it was due to faulty installation. He is suppose to send us an email telling us exactly what is needed to fix the problem. My point is if you send Flair an email perhaps they can answer your question. I was surprised how quickley they responded.

Chuch & Suzanne, We checked under the sofa and still no instructions. When I get time I will go through all the paper work again and see if I can find anything. I still have a couple boxes of things I have to find places for in our new unit. This is our third unit and each time we trade I say "This is the last time".LOL In a couple of years guess I forgot how much work was involved.
Dec. 19
Received the email from Mark with two attachments...one instructions and the other complete directions on how to repair our problem including photos. Looks like Flair is very good at customer service. If anyone would like for me to forward these attachments to them, email me.
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote