Thread: Minor accident
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 03:24 PM   #1
jcurryii
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12636
Minor accident

On a return trip from gulf coast on the 15th of May, we were involved in a wreck. We were traveling north on I 65 and a south bound Tahoe cross the median (after hydroplaning) into our path, swerving to left lane I still clipped the back foot of his rear fender, cutting down and destroying my right front tire, took both lanes and several hundred feet to get controlled and stopped. I kept our monty between the shoulders but it did swap lanes a few times.
Proud there was no traffic around us at the time. When we got home and opened the slides to get our stuff out, a can of cooking spray had fallen out of overhead storage and lodged under lip of kitchen slide, which tore out a 6" square piece of vinyl under fridge and tore the outside lower seal loose in same area. Other driver's insurance(Allstate) says they probably wouldn't pay because damage happened after accident. My adjuster says that they will. We will see.
My question is due to near jackknifing after flat tire on tow vehicle, what is the chance of alignment being out? Will be at dealer this Wednesday for estimate.
jcurryii is offline   Reply With Quote