View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 04:23 PM   #13
Cholo

M.O.C. #17952
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bigskyjimmy

At first I thought the FK would be cool till I saw pics of it on the Montana web site ,My wife and me love too cook that's why we love our 3735MK but Man were we disappointed NO PANRTY ??? are you kidding me? and not alot of counter space,AND we did not see a closet in the Bedroom is that right??? BUMMER
I also was worried because I did not see a pantry but, if you go to the website and look at the pictures you will see one with a cabinet with 4 doors on the bottom, a window in the middle and 2 small cabinets with glass fronts on either side of the window. This is what I call the "pantry". Can't remember what they call it. It's in the kitchen and has as much room in the cabinet as a lot of pantries. I would have prefered a pantry with drawers but, we will make it work.
It does have a closet, although small. If you look at the picture you will see a wall unit with a TV in the middle, 2 mirrored doors on each side and 9 dresser drawers below. Behind the mirrored doors is the closet. Small but, should be OK for us.
One of the biggest drawbacks of this model, is the lack of storage space compared to others. We will just have to throw more things away and learn to live with less.
I really liked the 3735MK but, we wanted a lot of upgrades and sounds like this model is being discontinued so I can not special order my unit.
Cholo is offline   Reply With Quote