View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 04:18 AM   #16
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
I do not know the actual weight of the Slider tray.Someone mentioned 85 lbs and I would not doubt that as it is very sturdy .This Charles Wade seemed to be knowledgeable on weights. The slider tray is in the front compartment on the right side, it runs the entire length of the compartment and will slide from both sides. The actual width of the slider is 17 1/2 inches and since it sets clear of the black water pipes it takes up a total space of 25 inches from the side wall leaving 40 3/4 inches of width in the compartment. Can't help you with the fireplace( we use the space for storage) and our plan is to be in a place in the winter times where it is WARM.We do keep a space heater on board. Same story with the dual pane windows It depends on how you will be using your camper.The fantastic fans are fantastic and if you do not get the 2nd A/c in the bedroom you may consider the 2nd fantastic fan there.. Information is what this forum is about and as for pay back Helen and I are partial to Brandy Alexanders..
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote