View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 03:35 PM   #11
boat391
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5756
well my wife and I took home our 3400 three to four weeks ago now and have been out only once for our shake down but so far so good we will be racing our boat in Red Bluff Ca. over Memorial Day so we will give it the big test My wife loves the central vac the most we got no slider in the basement wanted the extra room didn't need the 2nd a/c at this point got w/d prep but like the extra space fantastic fan is a must got the fireplace and love it made a wine rack for under the desk and can still fit the chair under the desk and it looks good too can't live in the wine country and not have a wine rack lol we have a honda es5500 gen very quiet water cooled goes behind the cab of the truck can sit out in the weather so no big deal was cheeper than the one offered by the dealer we did install 2 clocks one above the w/d compartment one in the bedroom batt operated hope you find your 3400 to be as good as we did we moved up from a 31 foot komfort to the Montana and love the change we did get the gel coat finish hoping it wouldn't yellow like the komfort did I have found that the folks here at the forum do be the most helpful with all my dumb questions and hope to get out and meet as many as possiable I drive a Big Truck for a living and pass alot of Monty's always wondering If they are some one who has answered a question for me well good luck to you and if I can be of any help please ask ..........Tim ford BOAT 391 if your in red bluff stop by the pit and say Hello
boat391 is offline   Reply With Quote