View Single Post
Old 12-25-2016, 10:04 AM   #83
Dmcgrew
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13564
Well we flew back to Boise, ID and got a call from Pensacola Camping World. The approval for the replacement of the front grey tank came through the and the technician began working on the fifth. He mis understood which tank was bad and tested the galley tank by filling it up until the water backed up into the kitchen sink. He then called me and said he could not find a leak. I explained he was working on the wrong tank and that the affected tank was the bathroom grey tank.

A short time later I got a call explaining that the galley tank had a large leak in it and he was not sure what the problem was. As we all know the problem is that he filled the tank full and it broke while sitting in the repair bay.

Our scheduled return to Pensacola on Dec 27th has now been delayed to Jan. 16th when they can get parts and repairs completed. The delays are due to the holidays and all the days off during this time of year.

I now am stuck paying $200.00 per person airline change fees and will be in Boise for a month rather than the 10 days we expected. Good thing whe have family in the area we can stay with during this time.

I would like to be upset with the technician but as all of us would like to believe, he also thought the tanks were designed to hold water!! Wrong!! Not much to do now except wait till the repairs are completed.

Merry Christmas To All!!
Dmcgrew is offline   Reply With Quote